I am both flattered and happy when another blogger includes me in those “blog awards” that are kind of like chain letters just without the threat at the end. I’m like “squeeeeee…you picked me for something!” But there’s also a little angsty voice inside me going “Oh noooo, now I have to DO A THING….” (but seriously, I am happy to be nominated)
I have 3 of them I have yet to participate in, so I thought maybe I could roll them all into one post. But then I couldn’t find the first one because it has been so long, and one of them was a “Book Blogger” thing that would probably take me a while, so I settled on the “Versatile Blogger Award.”
So without further ado…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
2) THE FACTS
- I have been married 15 years and have a 2 year old. I don’t know a lot of people who wait that long to start a family lol
- I ran my own costume and corset boutique for 7 years before deciding to be a stay-at-home-mom
- I’m 5’9″, so 6′ ft. with even short heels. The #1 comment when people meet me is, “You’re tall.” (in case I didn’t know already, lol)
- I love the water, sun, sand and ocean. That’s where I feel most at home.
- I also love the rain
- Cooking makes me happy. Maybe because I like drinking while I’m cooking, but it’s a magical combo
- My mom was a dancer so that’s where my love of costumes and dressing up comes from
3) ... AND THE NOMINEES ARE…
4) ok yeah, I’ll get around to notifying them sometime, lol