Breading and baking pork chops is easier than frying and way less greasy mess. I was going to say “healthier” but I’m not sure if slathering ranch dressing on things is still considered “healthy.” But I know it sure tastes good!
A good way to lock in some flavor is to forego the usual egg dip and dip them in a tasty salad dressing first. It makes for a nice flavorful moist layer with a crunchy texture on top. I went with peppercorn ranch for this recipe, but any kind of dressing will do.
- Salt & Pepper
- Ranch dressing (or something similar)
- Pork loin chops
- Breadcrumbs (can be seasoned or not)
- Sit your pork chops on a paper towel for a few minutes to dry them out a little
- I used the Copper Crisper to bake these, but a baking sheet lined with tinfoil works just as well
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Dip your chops in the dressing
- Dip them in the breadcrumbs
- Put them directly on the pan
- Cook at 350 for 35-38 minutes, turning over halfway through
- Sprinkle with extra breadcrumbs if any porkchop is exposed after flipping
- After 35 min, turn to the oven to broil for a few minutes and keep watching them. Remove after you see them get crispy. A few little burnt spots are OK and extra crunchy!
Categories: Entrees, Food & Recipe
Leave a Reply