Mother’s Day is coming up fast! Maybe you’re trying to figure out something really good to ask for, or what to get your own mom this year besides the usual flower bouquet. Babbleboxx has assembled an impressive collection of gifts sure to please any mom on Mother’s Day. (or really, any woman, any day!) Read on for product details and special discount codes from Sandisk, Dermaflash, Maidenform, Bellame Skincare, Davina by Vince Camuto and Edible Arrangements.
1) First up is the iXpand Flash Drive from Sandisk
I think I took about 50 photos a day after my son was born. Photos of EVERYTHING! I would burn through my phone’s memory and have to find time to download them all the computer. The iXpand Flash Drive for iPhones makes it super easy to save all your photos and back everything up! The little device plugs right into your phone and works with an app to quickly free up your phone space so you can take even more photos and videos. And if you don’t have an iPhone, there’s also the Ultra Dual Drive m3.0 for Android users so every mom is covered!
2) When mom’s skin needs a little pampering, look no further than the Dermaflash 2.0, which is a unique tool for an exfoliation process called dermaplaning. It removes the top layer of dead skin cells and peach fuzz, leaving a smooth prepped surface that lets skincare products absorb more easily and make-up glide on smoothly. My skin felt super smooth after just one use!
3) After mom gets done dermaplaning, she’ll need to pamper her skin with some luxurious skincare products and Bellame Skincare has just the thing – the Acqua Lumiere Hydrating Cleanser and Hydrating Serum. The ultra-luxe European style cream cleanser is known as the “dream cleanser” because it packs a powerful punch from a high-powered hyaluronic acid to lift away impurities and omega-rich oils to nourish and hydrate. It’s so luxurious it even doubles as a moisturizing mask! Bellame also has the softest bamboo washcloths great for massaging the cleanser into skin and wiping away all make-up and impurities lifted by the cleanser. Right now you can receive a FREE set of six luxurious washcloths with the purchase of the Acqua Lumiere Collection on Bellame.com.
After cleansing, follow-up with the Acqua Lumiere Hydrating Serum, a liquid anti-aging powerhouse that delivers a highly concentrated dose of mineral anti-oxidants, collagen, omega-rich oil and Vitamin C to boost firmness, block inflammation and repair sun damage while targeting fine lines, wrinkles and discoloration. The very definition of “good things in small packages!”
4) Next up is something way better than flowers – a gift basket from Edible Arrangements! I absolutely LOVE getting these. I don’t know how they do it, but their fruit tastes better than anything I get at the grocery store, and not just because some of it is drenched in chocolate. It’s all so ripe and perfect – this fruit basket actually made me like melon! So not only is it delicious, but it’s good for you too. Our whole family has been eating fruit all week.
The fruit arrangement shown here is the Mother’s Day Swizzle Bouquet and it makes an impressive gift! Packed full of fruit, including melons, grapes, cantaloupe and chocolate covered strawberries and topped with a special Mother’s Day Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Pop. This is all sorts of YUM! Use code BESTMOM for 15% off $65+ purchases until 5/11. And if you wait until the last minute – no worries! They can deliver treats the same day!
5) Now that mom has transferred her photos, taken care of her skin and has a belly full of chocolate dipped strawberries, she’s ready to lounge around in her new Maidenform Loungewear Cami and Tap Pant Set. The cute and comfy microfiber and lace set is soft and easy to wear with an elastic waist and adjustable cami straps. The collection also comes in five different versatile options and is currently on sale!
6) And finally top it all off with a spritz of Divina by Vince Camuto. A summer scent that evokes a bright cheerful day with lots of floral notes. This long lasting fragrance is a blend of grapefruit, mimosa blossom and musk but had me thinking of gardenias in full bloom.
Hope you all have a very happy Mother’s Day!
What are you hoping to get this year?
* Post sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com * SanDisk provided by Western Digital*